Since logging out of work on July 3rd at 1pm and starting my vacation I:
- Ran 13.97 miles
- Rode 14.75 miles
- Went fishing with my Dad and caught a 10" bass
- ... and a sunburn
- ... and threw the fish back
- Toured Fredrick Meijer Gardens (one of my favorite places)
- ... and that trip was the first official vacation trip we did as a family
- Cut down a tree in our front yard
- Worked on my side project Mat Finder
- ... for my side business utmsoft.com
- Got up almost every day between 5-6am
- And best of all, spent lots of time with Reese So, that's what I did for my week and a few days off...
Wish I could've done more!